The laws of leadership are universal!
Horses are powerful teachers
Over thousands of years, horses have learned to follow the strongest leader in the herd for survival. They respond to energy and out-perform humans with their innate ability to read intentions, reflect emotions and deliver instantaneous feedback, providing an undistorted mirror and insight on how others perceive us. At their core, they are perhaps the world's greatest communicators.
Communication and leadership are the hallmarks of successful horse training. The 3 Pillars Equestrian (3PE) Corporate Leadership Program creates a unique experiential learning opportunity, by combining horses’ natural leadership ability with educators who have mastered the art of learning and communication.
“You’re empowering them rather than forcing them.” “It’s really about allowing the individual to feel the success and being attuned to their needs”, Karen F., manager at Philips Medical Systems.
Horses teach us to:
- Influence others
- Communicate effectively
- Provide immediate feedback
- Improve relationships
Individual Leader Benefits:
- Effective communication
- Increased self-awareness
- Clarity of presentation
- Emotional management
- Overcoming fear
- Confidence in decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Clearly defined goals and objectives
Overall Business Benefits:
- Boost productivity
- Drive sales
- Grow profits
- Improve team morale
- Reduce stress
- Enhance company culture
- Increase employee retention
- Clearly defined goals and objectives
Outcomes tailored to each groups individual needs.
Finding new and creative avenues to teach leadership in a corporate environment can be challenge.
3PE Corporate taps in to the fundamental, innate aspects of leadership within every team. Whether working with a group of leaders or a team with varying levels of seniority, this program will uncover and maximize leadership ability within each person, through the power of the horse.
Today's corporate environment requires a new approach to leadership.
Challenges such as corporate consolidation, an increased number of remote employees, and generational differences all require effective communication skills and keen leadership.
In today's competitive marketplace, effective leadership and dynamic teamwork are critical to success. Businesses and organizations are increasingly looking outside of traditional educational training methods to give them a competitive edge in developing leaders and teams that perform.
“You have changed my horse life and you have changed my professional life. The lives of the folks that have changed because I have changed are countless. You have propagated more than you will ever know.” Steven H, Philips Medical Systems
What makes us different:
- Proven program established in 2006
- Master Horsemanship Clinician, writer and educator Greg Eliel
- Outcomes tailored to each group’s needs and unique dynamics
- Value-added experiential learning applicable to any industry or business unit
- Flexible single or multi-day formats
- Conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia
- Private 200-acre facility with stunning 360˚views of the countryside
- Indoor facility for all-weather availability
Program founder Greg Eliel, has turned the art of “horse whispering” into “human whispering.” A fourth generation Montana cattle rancher, Greg learned early in life the importance of effective communication with his partner, the horse. He went on to receive a Bachelor’s in Animal Science from Montana State University, before establishing himself as a sought-after horsemanship clinician throughout the country. Greg’s equestrian program is renowned for achieving dramatic results by breaking through communication barriers between riders and their horses. Greg also developed a free horsemanship program designed to help U.S. military veterans and their families struggling with the devastating effects of PTS and TBIs. Since 2006, Greg has applied this tremendous experience with horse/human communications to help corporate leaders uncover hidden potential within their teams.
What to expect during your workshop
- No experience with horses is necessary, and direct contact with the horses is not mandatory
- Program participants will work with the horses from the ground exclusively; there is no riding
- We will assist participants in leading horses through structured activities from the ground
- Participants will also observe an expert demonstration with a troubled horse to bring the day’s communication learnings full circle